INTEGRATING TECHNICAL ADVANCEMENTS WITH BUSINESS STRATEGY
The Newest Tools, Technologies, and Techniques required for the Pursuit of the Autonomous Passenger Vehicle
The autonomous passenger vehicle has rapidly matured from a speculative concept to a reality that is quickly appearing within our sightlines. The progression that we have seen has come as a result of the work of both the traditional stakeholders and the emerging innovators.
As the mainstay OEMs have been actively leveraging resources in R&D and manufacturing, emerging tech hub ground breakers such as Google, Tesla, and Uber have proven they are capable of disrupting yet another established industry.
Autonomous Cars Silicon Valley 2016 takes IQPC’s Autonomous Technology Series to the backyard of innovation. With the key stakeholders launching new R&D centers in the Palo Alto area and the new entrants to the automotive market leveraging their current capabilities to advance autonomy efforts, a new automotive hub has formed. Silicon Valley will be hosting as we tailor the next iteration of Autonomous Cars to discuss the core components to successful business strategies as well as the biggest technical hurdles inhibiting progress.
Autonomous Cars Sneak Peak Video:
Attend Autonomous Cars 2016 and learn from the top OEMs how to:
- Prevent problems on the road by utilizing the latest in failure injection testing
- Harness the newest techniques in V2V, V2P, and V2I techniques to keep your vehicles moving efficiently and accident free
- Utilize improvements in radar, lidar, and sonar to keep driver and car alike constantly aware of their surroundings
- Incorporate the most cutting edge user utility and convenience applications to keep drivers constantly engaged and aware
- Ensure that your vehicles project a clear signal even in environments with heavy interference
- Improve the range and clarity of your sensors to keep car and driver constantly informed
- Develop intuitive learning algorithms that predict what's coming down the road to avoid last second reactions
- Use the latest in cyber security solutions to keep your autonomous vehicle secure inside and out